Dear valued patient:
As you are aware our community is beginning to try and return to a “new normal”. After careful consideration, we have decided to reopen our office starting Monday May 11th. We will be in touch to reschedule canceled appointments. Your health and safety is of upmost importance during this time. Therefore, we will be implementing new procedures and guidelines including recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA). Some of the changes you will see upon scheduling of your next appointment include:
• Dr. Walker and staff members will be screened prior to every work day.
• Our office will be communicating with you beforehand to ask screening questions. You will be asked those questions again when you come into the office.
• Appointment times will be managed closely in order to allow for social
distancing. This may mean there are fewer options available for scheduling.
• We will be sure waiting times are minimal as well as reduced number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• We will be disinfecting the lobby, reception desks, bathrooms, pens, door handles, and clinical areas between patients. Operatories and instruments will be disinfected and sterilized as always after each patient.
• We ask that only scheduled patients, with the exception of minors, enter the office during their treatment time.
These are just a few of the things we are doing to ensure your health
and safety while in our office. Please call with any questions or
concerns. We are excited to see you again!
Thank you,Walker Dental Care
Walker Dental Care - Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
D. Jennings Walker, DMD
If you are an existing patient, we would like to thank you for trusting us with your dental care. If you are a new patient, we would like to welcome you to Walker Dental Care. Dr. Jennings Walker and his team at Walker Dental Care are committed to providing you with the personalized, high quality dental care that you deserve.
We offer patients a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services designed to meet the needs of the entire family. Our goal is to assist each of our patients in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and an attractive smile. Some of the services we provide include:
- Cleanings & Exams
- Sealants & Fluoride
- Root Canal Therapy
- Periodontal Treatments
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Crowns & Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
We are committed to helping patients make more informed decisions about their oral health, dental treatment and any insurance or financial obligations. We encourage you to visit our dental videos page which contains a library of videos related to the dental procedures and treatment options we offer.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our office, dental conditions, dental treatments, dental recommendations, payments & insurance and more.
Please browse through our website and call us at (803) 865-9919 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to request an appointment.
Walker Dental Care
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
225 Longtown Road
Columbia, SC 29229
Phone: (803) 865-9919